Pages

Friday, December 11, 2020

jellie park

Hi, bloggers on week 9 Thursday my hub and I went to Jellie park. And I went on everything the hydro slides both the diving boards little kids area and the fun pool I saw some people who do swimming lessons with me and me and my friends played shark. Shark is a game where you grab people's ankles and then they're in and they can't tag the person that got them my friend group and I were playing shark for half of an hour. Then we went on the diving boards for a bit after that we did the hydro slides the slow twirly one is now the supersonic one when you go with my friend Jaydee and that all, for now, bloggers bye.   

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your experience at jelly park, it was great learn about your time at jelly park. Have you tried using canva, adobe spark or creating something interactive to show what you have done. I remembered the time I went to jelly park when I was in korimako. Kai pai good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora. My name is Ender and I attend Mangapapa School in Gisborne, Tairāwhiti.
    I like how you explained how to play shark, it looks like a pretty cool game. Seems like you have a lot of fun on that hydro slide and it seems that you have a nice friend Jaydee. Where is Jellie Park ? It sounds like a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.